Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Ram Hunt

I was in the real woods hunting with Gus. We saw a ram, but we didn't shoot it. Gus said "Let's shoot it." But it was my first day of shooting lessons with Gus, and I said "No, let's keep it." But Gus said, "Let's go shoot a different animal" and I said "ok, but let's keep this one - this one can be our pet. Gus said "Let's cook it for dinner." And I said "no, let's not cook it for dinner." When Gus was sleeping, I went with the ram to a place where Gus wouldn't find us to cook it for dinner. Then Gus woke up and said "Where is that animal?" And I said, "ok ram, you will have to be on your own and find your own place to live" And when I got home Gus asked me where I put the ram. He thought it was at home. Then I showed him and he didn't want to hunt it any more and thought we should keep it. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment